Millions of people around the world wear contact lenses. Depending on your lifestyle, your motivation and also the health of your eyes, contact lenses could give a secure and effective alternative to eyeglasses once used with proper care and maintenance. They are thin and clear disks of plastic that float on the surface of the eye. They correct vision like eyeglasses do and are safe if used with care. Contact lenses are used to correct the same conditions that eyeglasses do like myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and presbyopia. Contact lenses allow you to look natural with better cosmetic & aesthetic appeal.
Benefits of Contact Lenses
- Seeing clearly - Contact lenses gives you a full field of focused vision, wherever you look. They help you track the action with direct, sharp and peripheral vision.
- Feeling free – As contact lenses fit your eyes perfectly, you can move freely.
- Looking good - Contact lenses can improve how you see and feel about yourself and how people see you.
How to wear Contact Lenses safely
- Wash your hands completely and dry your hands using a clean towel
- Rinse lenses using solution.
- Put the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the lens is not inside out by checking the marker if appropriate
- Using your free hand, hold your upper eyelid in place so that you don’t blink
- Pull down your lower eyelid using free fingers
- Looking up, place the lens on the lower part of your eye
- Allowing your eye to close for a moment, slowly remove your hand from your eyelid.
- Blink a few times naturally, so that the lens centers
- If you feel any uncomfort or irritation in your eyes, take the lens out and check for any damage. If the lens is damaged, then throw it away. Otherwise, use solution to rinse it and reinsert.
Where to visit for affordable and perfect Contact Lenses
Contact lenses available at Neera Eye Centre
- Soft contact lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable contact lenses
- Bifocal Contact Lenses
- Toric Contact Lenses
- Corneal Reshaping treatment with Ortho-K
- Kerasoft contact lenses for Keratoconus
- Boston Scleral Lenses
mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org